What I think

 


It really is all over. Biden gets re-elected. Because of all of you. You are afraid to confront your family and friends. Being nice is what you prize over the constitutional republic.

That’s okay. I will die sometime soon. Hopefully after I restore Shuteye Town 1999 and Shuteye Nation. I made writing news about the subject of Time. Then I become a footnote. 

Contentment. I wrote a book that could have saved us. It didn’t. See, I’m not even hyper-linking anything. My wife has been trying to tell me. I’m just an old guy, dying down.

I made an outreach effort to two fractured vessels. They’re only in their 50s. They don’t understand anything. They think the world was always about weed and pretending to be smart. Wrong. But who can you tell?

Consciousness is gone. Even in the ones who think they’re brilliantly conscious.

Not. I am conscious. The last one. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The After Party

Impaired Consciousness is the Invisible Plague

I could blow it all up