I Can Do

 I can do a pome

I can do 

No womyn can

No Eliot Pound neither

Screwing the Ginsberg up the ass

Because no womyn can

She ain’t no LGBTQ+++ 

Just a womyn tits’n’ass

Hole in her heart and crotch

Don’t yell at me

I’m the poet here the one where there’s no truth but only narrative and how dare you

Except meaning be in turquoise and blare and asparagus and don’t make me get into quantum physics

Because I can and you can’t

The wave collapse function and the particles womyn never feel except inside their don’t use the awful word cunts

As a world of wants

Which are the whole center of quantum mechanics the hole that has to be filled

How the universe got made

Only not by ejaculation of god but fertilization of waiting seed

You thinking I can’t be poeticalacious

Born that way

I used Vergil as Greek text in the ends of things that didn’t matter


What I know you don’t

Synesthesia is epiphany is serendicity is divinity

Myths are real

The sirens puncture the man

He hears sees tastes the womyn of a lie

And so he lusts to die

Until he ties himself to the mast


I no longer bleed fear desire ache

Age is my new attire

Mind of mine losing memory without regret

Names gone but other senses live

Scent of mother waterways lovers churches paintings symphonies womyn’s voices

Been inside all

Been inside all the places they want I want

Where we came from

And still need the breast

We can’t have

But have learned not to need

Anymore




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The After Party

Impaired Consciousness is the Invisible Plague

I could blow it all up